Thursday, December 5, 2013

Things Crunchy People Do





We've been described as "Crunchy".  

If this is a term you're unfamiliar with, according to Urban Dictionary, a crunchy person would say "I'm heading out to the crunchy store to pick up some fair trade chocolate and tea tree oil, do you need anything?"  

And they're right, I would say that, and I probably have.  

I actually found a "How Crunchy are You?"  quiz and I scored in the "Mmm! Love that whole-grain crunch!" category.  Are you crunchy??? Find out here!


A Few Stereotypical Things Crunchy People Do   

  • Use Cloth Diapers (babies)
  • Breastfeed (babies)
  • Use essential oils
  • Ride bicycles as much as possible
  • Drive Subaru's 
  • Use chemical free or natural products 
  • Use their own cloth bags at the store
  • Use re-usable items versus their throw away counterparts
  • Eats organic whole foods
Of course there is a lot more that could be added to this list, and not all crunchies do all of these things.  

Now I can use the word "crunchy" in future posts and you'll know what the heck I'm talking about. 

That is all  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment