Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Williston, ND Inspired Christmas Carols

Christmas carols inspired by Williston, ND.


Do You Hear What I Hear


Said the night wind to the 5th Wheel Trailer,
Do you feel what I feel,
Temps close to -30 degrees Fahrenheit, 
Do you feel what I feel,
A breeze, more like a wind, chilling you in the night,
That will force you to buy booties for your dog,

That will force you to buy booties for your dog.  

Said the tumble weed to those left in Williston,
Do you hear what I hear,
A whole lot of nothing because everyone else in town went home, 
Do you hear what I hear,
A song, a song, blaring from my stereo,
It's too quiet because everyone else has left, 
It's too quiet because everyone else has left. 


Santa Baby 


Santa baby, just slip some ear muffs under the tree for me; 
It's a super tiny tree, Santa baby,

It's camper sized and blinks when it's plugged in.

Santa baby, a Jeep Wrangler Rubicon will do, Chris wants one too,

My Volvo is tiny compared to these trucks, Santa baby,
Maybe then I'll make it down these gravel roads.

No comments:

Post a Comment