Sunday, December 1, 2013

6 Great Shows on Hulu


Here's what I'm watching lately, and therefore my top picks for what's on Hulu. 

  • Reign
  • Tutors 
  • Moone Boy
  • New Girl
  • Dads
  • Nashville

Fun fact about me: If I'm watching TV (or "cleaning") I'll usually pick one of two things.  A historical drama (or documentary) or a comedy.  And when I say comedy, I mean the type of show that make you laugh out loud when your by yourself sitting on your couch.  If I were a pee'er these shows would make me pee my pants.  

Let's take a look...


Reign - Historical Drama  

This show is awesome, there are only a few episodes out as of now, but I've been totally sucked in.  And if you're familiar with the history behind Mary, Queen of Scots like I am because I'm a huge nerd (it's all Philippa Gregory's fault), and you already know whats going to happen, it's sucks you in anyway.

The Tudors - Historical Drama

Same deal as Reign.  Except for I've already watched the entire series, hell I own the set.  Just thought I'd through this show in since I noticed it's on Hulu and it's worth watching.  (This is the only show on this list that you need to sign in to Hulu to watch, all the others are free!)

Moone Boy - Comedy  

Set in Ireland (which is probably what got my attention), this show has the adorable Irish cop from Bridesmaids.  He plays the imaginary friend on a dorky kid in Ireland.  Brilliant.  

New Girl - Comedy  

Definitely started watching this because of Zooey Deschanel, and who doesn't love the queen of quirk.  

Dads - Comedy  

I think this is the funniest show I've seen in a long time.  It is absolutely hilarious.  And of course it's one of Seth Macfarlane's.  If you like Family Guy, Dads is like that but with real people!  


Nashville - Drama

Not historical, or a comedy.  Honestly I started watching this because I like Hayden Panettiere, but it's incredibly addicting.  Along with history, I like shows that have to do with music, and Nashville is about country music.  There are some fantastic songs on this show.  

Here's an example of a Nashville song.  Even if you're not a country fan, Clare Bowen is pretty darn good.  

Well now you know what I do in my free time.  




No comments:

Post a Comment