Sunday, February 28, 2016

Boob Milk

I can't believe it's already been a month.  It feels more like one reeeaaally long day.  

Thankfully, I'm finally starting to feel good about my abilities as a mom. (Yay!) Here's why...

I woke up this morning and my boobs were leaking. LEAKING.   I fed the baby, put her back to bed and pumped.    

I won't go into too much detail for fear of grossing out the delicate eyeballs of my male readers, but I got an awesomely large amount of milk, and I felt amazing!  Glorious even.  

All of the sudden it hit me that I was succeeding as a mom.  Why was it that looking at a bottle full of boob milk caused that reaction?  Not sure.  But it did.  

Mother Nature at work, I guess.


As I sit admiring my latest milk haul, I feel so empowered!  It's also 6 am and my baby has been sleeping since midnight, so that could also be part of it.  

It turns out sleep and not hearing any crying does a body good, empowers it even.


No comments:

Post a Comment