Friday, December 20, 2013

Home Free on The Sing-Off, America's Happiest Competition Show

Hey! Hey! I know him!

The Sing-Off is back on NBC for it's fourth season, and this season Home Free is on the roster.  I'm a little biased since I sang with one of the members back in college.  I knew Rob was part of a group called Home Free, but I hadn't heard them in action before now.  

They are so good! They've made it to the finals, check them out here on NBC' The Sing-Off.


You seriously need to check these guys out.  


Here are some of my favorites from the show so far.  


                            

Home Free: "Oh, Pretty Woman"





Home Free vs. The Filharmonic: "I'm Alright"




                           

Home Free: "Ring of Fire"


Updated 12/27/13:  In case you hadn't heard, Home Free won The Sing-Off!  I can't wait to see what happens next.  So proud.  


No comments:

Post a Comment