Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Had to climb through my trunk this morning...

Had to crawl in through my trunk this morning.  Just sayin', it's a good thing I drive a hatchback.  

Thanks to the wonderful Williston wind, all of my doors were frozen shut.  Thankfully, after I shoveled the ginormous amount of snow off the back of my car, I was able to lift the hatchback and squirm my way in.  Note:  At this point in time, we do not own a snow shovel.  

I also had my dog with me.  It was a bonding moment actually.  The two of us, climbing through the length of the car, together.  

Her jumping back and forth over the seats with carefree ease, me awkwardly contorting my limbs in order to fit between the top of the head rests and the roof of the car.  It was beautiful.  

Truely.  


No comments:

Post a Comment