Friday, January 23, 2015

Why I Lick My Screen Door



Actually, that was a typo.  It's supposed to say "Why I Lock My Screen Door", but c'mon, that totally got your attention.

This is a post about colorful activity happening on our street, not about my intellectual ability.  


Ahem...

There are some interesting people here.  I would love to be able to tell you their stories, but out of respect (and not wanting to get shanked) I'll only give hints.   I've also decided to be vague about where they live in comparison to our house.  

Here we go...



Interesting Neighbor #1

The family down the street seems nice, we've never officially met...but we sometimes wave.  

We've heard rumors about things that happen at their house late at night.  People coming and going at all hours of the night, that sort of thing.  

One night, the man of the house went to jail.  Well, we assume he went to jail since a bunch of cop cars came and picked him up.  

It's been about a month, and we still haven't seen him.  

Huh.  


Interesting Neighbor #2

Let me set the tone with this one by saying that there are a lot of people here who work for their money, ifyouknowhatImean.

And many people take advantage of the business opportunities, "transactions" we'll say,  these people are offering.  


Certain people take more advantage than others.  Like the gentlemen who have spikey healed ladies over almost every day.  

We noticed that they had a particular favorite, but we gave them the benefit of the doubt; maybe she's a relative, maybe she's a house keeper?  I don't know, maybe she's one of those signing telegram people, and they celebrate often.  

Aaaand I'll leave it at that, you get the idea (I also really don't want to get mugged).

No comments:

Post a Comment