Saturday, November 9, 2013

Being an Oilfield Camper Wife

With hiring signs everywhere, you may be surprised to hear that I don't have a job yet.  However, there is a very good reason why, and here it is.   I haven't applied for anything.  

I will soon, I swear, but I am really enjoying being a camper wife!  I could totally see myself being a stay at home mom, maybe even doing a little home schooling.  ( I say that now.)  I honestly don't think I've ever been this domestic.  I'm making breakfast, packing lunch, and making dinner.  Throw in some cleaning, laundry, taking care of the finances, and a little relaxation, and I'd say I'm pretty good at this.  


However, making money is the whole reason we're out here, so, I will have to start working.  Soon.  I promise.  


No comments:

Post a Comment