Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Not My First Time

I'm going to be honest with you.  This isn't my first time.  I've written blogs before.  I know, I know, how could I keep this from you, you ask.  Well, I'm sorry ok?  It just happened.  

The good news is that I've officially merged the three blogs together.  Yes, there were three!  ::dramatically throws herself onto the couch::  But I swear the other two didn't mean anything to me!  

Which is true and why I restarted with MCM (you know, My Caffeinated Mornings?).  

...6:30am and already a pot of coffee in...


The other two, which I started during grad school-there's your first hint as to why I didn't last-were a little too serious, and I just can't take this too seriously.  If I can't read something back to myself and be amused by it, I delete it.  Good news is that I think I'm pretty hilarious ;) 

Soooooo you may notice a few posts from 2012, those have all been imported from the other blogs.  

No I'm not going to tell you the names of the other two blogs.  That's not important.  Can't we all just move on?  

No comments:

Post a Comment