Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Photo Diary: Towing a Vanagon Through the Rockies

Towing a Vanagon (check out our newly purchased Westy) through the Rockie Mountains was not fun.  In fact, it was scary as hell.  Mountain passes, an auto transport, fresh, slippery snow, and icy roads do not mix.  

We drove 17 miles an hour on 70 mile an hour roads, towing a VW mini bus.  

While Chris had white knuckles, I had to convince myself we weren't going to die.  I didn't want to become visibly nervous and distract him.  

So, I took out my camera.  If all hell broke loose, we'd go down with some beautiful pictures of what caused our demise...the whole idea amused me enough to distract me from panicking.  

Here's a few of my pics, taken while driving.    
















No comments:

Post a Comment