Monday, January 13, 2014

So I blinked and a week went by

Its feels like I blinked and a week went by.   I've just been so busy lately.  

That's because... I am now officially employed!  

And not just simply employed, but with a job I actually went to school for, pretty impressive eh?  I know I'm excited.  

It's been a long process, with waiting for my ND license and whatnot (I hinted at my excitement almost a month ago and posted about my experience finding a job and how quickly that part of it went.)  I'll just say nothing happens quickly, especially over Christmas.  


But everything worked out and I started work last week.  Woot woot!  

If you want to know more, message me.  

I was thinking about starting an Etsy empire, but looks like that will have to wait.  

No comments:

Post a Comment