Monday, June 18, 2012

It'a all part of the adventure

This has become my montra.  My go-to phrase when the proverbial poo hits the proverbial fan.  Don't get me wrong, I've been blessed with a lot of things in my life-a great family, a great husband, health, all those great things...-but sometimes I just wish everything would go the way I want it to go.  Is that too much to ask???

Anyway, this is how I look at things.  Adventures.  

Life is too short to be mad at the cosmos for dealing you the cards you were dealt.  

So I chose to enjoy my time, even if things aren't going perfectly, or even remotely alright.  I realize that most situations are temporary and there is an end to every dark tunnel.  You just might have to experience the adventure before you see the light at the end of it.

Dang, am I wise or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment